HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for an Advisor – Employee Support & Payroll on behalf of one of our clients. The ideal candidate would have experience in project management or delivery.
This position is in Montréal, QC. This is a permanent, full-time position.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Develop and manage Group Services Control Frameworks and implement testing methodology and Quality assurance plan.
• Oversee execution of controls including follow up of deficiencies and remediation actions.
• Identify compliance failures to take preventive actions and develop standard templates to monitor and report performance of controls.
• Manage Risk and Control Matrix (RACM) review and effective coordination and ongoing periodic standard documentation review (Desktop Procedures & process maps).
• Support Group Services in Internal and External Audits and compliance related projects – Support audit planning & Co‐ordination, ensure quality of management responses; review, monitor and ensure remediation of SoX control deficiencies and internal audit findings.
• Support Business Improvement and Service Delivery in control alignment and process standardization – develop RACM standardization approach and recommend effective control implementation.
• Educate teams on control framework and compliance obligations and monitor compliance training.
• Support Group Services teams to comply with data privacy legislation, provide advice and supporting remediations; recommend solutions; identify data privacy breaches; review, monitor and ensure remediation of data privacy breaches.
• Lead global compliance initiatives to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the control environment.
• Support internal stakeholder teams in related projects
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Tertiary qualifications in HR/Commerce/Business Administration or a similar discipline.
• Applied knowledge and experience of HR/Payroll.
• Advanced HR SAP knowledge.
• Ability to build relationships and working constructively with internal and external stakeholders.
• Project management or delivery experience.
• RT Group Policy and Benefits knowledge.
• Fluent in French and English.
• Previous experience working in a mining environment.
• Ability to wear a full face / half mask respirator (if required).
• Ability to pass a drug and alcohol test (if necessary).
• Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (standing for long periods of time, lifting heavy loads up to 50 to 60 pounds, etc.).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ATTRIBUTES:
• Collaborative problem‐solving skills and a flair for stakeholder and customer engagement.
• Critical thinking, issue identification/resolution and analytical skills.
• Strong communication skills particularly the ability to create content to support customer needs.
• Ability to work independently with little direction.
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently with little direction and/or within a team environment.
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure.
• Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
|Job Category||Finance/Accounting, Human Resources|