HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Bilingual Account Manager on behalf of one of our Clients. The ideal applicant would be bilingual in French and English and have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, or equivalent technical discipline with a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant technical sales/account management experience.
This position is located in Wabush, NL. This is a permanent full-time position and relocation is required for non-local candidates.
Essential Job Functions:
- Meet Sales Budget with main accounts;
- Closes all opportunities within the delegated accounts or obtain detailed information on lost opportunities;
- Develop and execute a Business Plan for the assigned accounts that covers all focused market segments, product technologies, and services;
- Conduct professional sales presentations to all levels of contacts with key accounts;
- Coordinate the use of support business functions to help service their customer;
- Manage complex projects involving various product technologies, while ensuring selected products and systems are appropriate for customer applications;
- Review detailed commercial contracts;
- Provide technical and maintenance support, including technical problem solving on-site;
- Assure that all of the Client’s resources are fully utilized in optimizing the accounts operations;
- Offers highly specialized, technical expertise in the Client’s products and their applications;
- Provide market analysis and competitor feedback to management;
- Meet all KPI’s relative to the Professional Development Plan;
- Work consistent within the Client’s Values and Safety Requirements;
- Regular Travel, possibly including remote sites (by car);
- Training throughout Canada and USA and the globe may be required; and
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Sales Budget;
- Accounts revenue growth;
- Professional Development Plan; and
- Client Values.
Health & Safety: Key Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Able to work in a manner that ensures the safety of themselves and others;
- Able to demonstrate compliance to company safety procedures and legal obligations;
- Recognise and report and resolve hazards identified;
- Confidence and ability to intervene on practices deemed to be unsafe;
- Engage and promote a zero harm culture; and
- Be aware of physical limitations based upon job requirements.
- The employee must be able to sit, stand, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and up to 30% travel is required for this role.
- Environment may vary from moderate (office/warehouse/light traffic environment) to loud (customer sites, manufacturing, mining equipment); and
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required during customer/project site visits.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, or Technical Diploma and/or equivalent experience;
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant technical sales/account management experience;
- Language: Bilingual in French and English is required;
- Prior supervisory experience would be considered an asset; and
- P. Eng. Certification would be considered an asset.
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations;
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals;
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public;
- Above average numerical skills to understand, interpret and troubleshoot complex engineering problems and commercial aspects of product sales and marketing;
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry;
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations;
- Ability to solve complex practical problems and make independent decisions under minimal supervision;
- Ability to lead, teach and mentor less experienced colleagues;
- Ability to apply technical knowledge understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form;
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- The incumbent should have knowledge of the following software: Microsoft Windows/Office.
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email email@example.com. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.