HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Bilingual Assistant Project Manager on behalf of one of our Clients. The ideal applicant would be bilingual (French and English), obtain a Bachelors Degree, 2-5 years of related experience in a production environment, and have an understanding of Earned Value Management.
This position is located in Lévis, QC.
Our client is offering a competitive compensation package, which includes a full benefits package after the completion of their probationary period (3 months), this includes:
- A flex Medical/Dental Plan (within the modules they select the module that most matches their family’s needs)
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Pension Plan
Essential Job Functions:
- Support Project Management in one or more contractual tasks as part of the Client’s Project to ensure successful performance of contract tasks, to include on time deliverables, within budget and in accordance with technical requirements.
- Interact with Canadian Government and Royal Canadian Navy Program personnel.
- Plan and coordinate multiple activities, subcontractors, and tasks to meet program schedule requirements.
- Work in accordance with the Integrated Master Schedule for the project.
- Work in accordance with the Earned Value Management System into the Project Office.
- Plan, manage, and report on budgets, schedule, and progress within the EVM environment.
- Assist with project administration functions such as document control, risk management, etc.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Years of Experience Required: 2-5 years of related experience in a production environment.
- Understanding of Earned Value Management.
- Proven ability to achieve high performance levels in a complex fast-moving environment.
- Proven experience adapting to new computer programs and systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- PMP designation would be a definite asset.
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
|Job Category||Project Controls|