HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Bilingual Contract Administrator/Change Manager on behalf of one of our Clients. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in contracts administration, including, change management.
This position is located in Quebec. This is a temporary position with the possibility of an extension.
Essential Job Functions:
- Track, compile, submit, and negotiate any and all change work to the contract;
- Recognize potential problems early, recommend solutions, and implement corrections;
- Manage the evaluation of all bids against pre-defined criteria;
- Ensure award recommendations are prepared and approved as per internal requirements;
- Ensure that all contracts are awarded and effectively managed in accordance with the company’s practices and project framework requirement;
- Document concerns with formal correspondence;
- Lead organization in disputes and issue with customers, to include claims;
- Monitor progress throughout the Projects;
- Confer with management, owners and contractors, complaints, and repair problems;
- Interpret contract requirements and explain contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients;
- Monitor, coordinate, and manage the Required Reports and Required documentation submittals for each contract, to include contract closeout documents, contract completion certifications, and lessons;
- Prepare and log all formal correspondences on each contract;
- Evaluate, track and file all Contract Modifications, checking for completeness and correctness; and
- Submit all invoices.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent experience with ongoing professional development;
- 8-10 years’ experience in contracts administration;
- Previous experience in change management; and
- Bilingualism (French and English) is required.
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Willingness to be flexible and work with people to achieve goals and objectives;
- Effective negotiation, problem solving, and decision-making skills;
- Ability to organize a project to completion;
- Ability to influence others to perform their jobs effectively and to be responsible for making decisions;
- Ability to develop a vision for the future and create a culture in which the long-range goals can be achieved;
- Proven ability to manage Risks and Opportunities;
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure; and
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and or Primavera).
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.