HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Bilingual Contracts Administrator on behalf of one of our Clients. The ideal applicant must be bilingual in English and French and have 5 to 10 years of experience in the fields of contract administration on large-scale projects, preferable within the mining industry.
This position is located in Sept-Îles, QC.
Essential Job Functions:
Main responsibilities of this position include:
- Manage the evaluation of all bids against pre-defined criteria
- Ensure award recommendations are prepared and approved as per internal requirements
- Ensure that all contracts are awarded and effectively managed in accordance with the company’s practices and project framework requirement
- Invoice verification – Review, analyze invoices and ensure that the figures submitted by contractors and suppliers conform to the terms of the contract. Follow up of all invoices from with Accounts payable from start to payment
- Market Analysis – Monitors market conditions for changes in economic and industrial conditions that may affect the business of the client
- Change Order Management – Ensures that each Purchase Order has enough fund to pay the invoices
- Tendering and Market Test – supports the PMs in establishment of Calls for tenders for new projects
- Supplier Performance Management – communicates with the contractors and suppliers for the smooth running of the contracts
- Application of Best Practices and Lessons Learned and
- Ensure that the Labour benefits are adhered to in all sourcing activity and post award contract management
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent experience with ongoing professional development
- 5 – 10 years of experience in a project environment as a Contracts Administrator required
- Bilingual in English and French required
- Mining industry experience
- SAP proficiency
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little direction
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email email@example.com. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
|Job Category||Contracts Management|