HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Bilingual Document Control Manager on behalf of one of our Clients. The ideal applicant would have an education in a related field, 3 to 6 years of experience in a similar position, and have the ability to utilize technical skills and knowledge of business software applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, desktop database, and presentation programs.
This position is located in Lévis, QC.
Our client is offering a competitive compensation package, which includes a full benefits package after the completion of their probationary period (3 months), this includes:
- A flex Medical/Dental Plan (within the modules they select the module that most matches their family’s needs)
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Pension Plan
Essential Job Functions:
- Under the supervision of the Executive Vice-President, the incumbent is responsible to work with department owners to establish and maintain procedures and policies relating to the control of documents. They will use computerized records systems to allow optimal control of the use of technical documents throughout the project life cycle. The incumbent will be also be responsible for managing and executing the controlled goods documents management process and for maintaining all records associated with such.
- Work with department owners to establish and maintain procedures and policies relating to the control of documents for both project and corporate records.
- Supervise the reception, management, production, control, distribution/recovery of all types of documents (plans, drawings, memos, volumes, reference catalogs, specifications, estimates and other) by the entire document control team.
- Analyzes the electronic retrieval criteria for classes of documents and modifies or creates new classes within the electronic information management system if required to effectively manage the documents.
- Ensures overall effectiveness of the electronic information management system and acts as the admin/superuser of the system.
- Develops appropriate workflows for electronic documents to ensure that they are distributed appropriately.
- Ensures that all hardcopy documents are logged and filed in the applicable storage location.
- Ensures that project-related hardcopy and electronic documents distributed outside of CDCI follow a transmittal process.
- Monitors version control of documents and ensure that only the valid version is available electronically and in hard copy (withdrawals, additions, and amendments) and outdated hard copies may be subject to positive recall.
- Verifies security procedures for issue of information prior to issuing documents/information and updates logs following the issue of information (for example, controlled goods).
- Ensures proper document classification, sorting, filing and proper archiving.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must hold at least one of the follow:
- Records and Information Management Diploma or Certificate
- Library and Information Technology Diploma or Certificate
- University degree in Records and Information Management/Technology
- 3 to 6 years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 15489 Standards.
- Ability to utilize technical skills and knowledge of business software applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, desktop database and presentation programs.
- Ability to work in confident, self-direct manner while prioritizing a large volume of work.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to effectively interface with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must have good communication abilities and be fluent in written as well oral French and English.
- Knowledge of electronic records managing solutions (RMHP)
- Knowledge of the information management lifecycle,
- Understanding of the complete business cycles and different departments (HR, Finances, Quality Control, Engineering, HSE, Planning, Estimation, etc.)
- Successfully complete the investigation and security clearance process required by the Federal Government Contract Security Program.
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
|Job Category||Information Technology|