HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Bilingual Executive Assistant on behalf of one of our Clients. The ideal applicant would have excelled oral and written French and English, obtain a professional studies diploma (DEP) in secretarial or business administration, and have a minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience in a similar position.
This position is located in Lévis, QC.
Essential Job Functions:
By assisting the various Vice-Presidents, the successful candidate will:
- Manage the agenda, appointments, and calls for members of the management;
- Organize travel and accommodation for members of management;
- Provide administrative support for the layout, grammatical revision, translation monitoring, and adaptation of various documents to Davie standards;
- Take charge of meeting logistics, room reservations, minutes, and follow-up of deadlines.
- Assist in the preparation of PowerPoint presentations, Excel tables, etc. ;
- Compile various statistics, write reports and maintain service data;
- Collect ideas and concepts from conversations and/or brainstorming sessions and create related reports, proposals, and presentations;
- Coordinate internal and external meetings of members of management;
- Maintain files and filing;
- Process expense accounts;
- Respond to requests for information, prepare the necessary documentation and ensure follow-up measures;
- Review and distribute incoming emails;
- Coordinate special projects within the office;
- Maintain the management of office supplies;
- Perform any other related tasks at the request of the supervisor.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Professional studies diploma (DEP) in secretarial or business administration;
- Have a minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience in a similar position or other relevant position;
- Excellent French, both oral and written;
- Excellent English, both oral and written;
- Knowledge of MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Sense of priorities, ability to work on several projects simultaneously;
- Ability to communicate, popularize, and synthesize information;
- Successfully complete the process of investigating and obtaining security clearance as required by the Federal Government Contract Security Program.
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.