HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Bilingual (Fr/En) Project Controls Officer on behalf of one of our Clients. HR Project Partners Inc. is currently accepting resumes from interested candidates with familiarity with Primavera P6 and at least eight (8) years’ experience in project controls with most of that experience in a lead or management position.
This is a contract position located inSept-Îles, QC. The duration of this contract is six (6) months with a fly in/fly out rotation with the possibility of an extension.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create reports and track performance.
- Conduct regular updates of cost, schedule and resource assignments liaising with the project team, contractors, and operations.
- Coordinate schedule or scope dependencies with other project team’s managing affiliated projects.
- Ensure the implementation of standard management and project control systems.
- Communication to the project team of project milestones, update requirements, and trends.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 8 or more years’ experience in project control or management.
- 8 or more years’ experience in heavy industry.
- Familiarity with both schedule and cost performance index.
- Familiar with Primavera P6.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification considered an asset.
- Bilingual in English and French is required.
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
|Job Category||Project Controls|