HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Bilingual (French/English) Server Administrator on behalf of one of our Clients. The ideal applicant would have three (3) to five (5) years experience in IT operations, a DEC in Computer Science and must be bilingual in both French and English.
This position is a permanent, full-time position and is located in Lévis, QC. Relocation for non-local candidates is required.
Our client is offering a competitive compensation package, which includes a full benefits package after the completion of their probationary period (3 months), this includes:
• A flex Medical/Dental Plan (within the modules they select the module that most matches their family’s needs.
• Life Insurance.
• Short Term Disability.
• Long Term Disability.
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment.
• Employee Family Assistance Program and
• Pension Plan.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The successful candidate will provide consulting and expertise services to the optimal use of computer resources. Responsible for the coordination of IT operations, computer operations and maintenance, service agreements, office automation, networking and telecommunications. This role also delivers various levels of customer service by providing advise to Super Users on the various computer systems, collaborate with the computer technician for Level 1 interventions, perform technical support for 1-2-3 level interventions, and work in collaboration with external experts for major interventions (level 4 and above).
• Provide technical support by telephone for level 1-2-3 interventions.
• Work in collaboration with external experts for major interventions (level 4 and above).
• Be open and available to provide high-quality professional and technical support to internal and external users according to their needs.
• Provide support outside of normal working hours in case of an emergency.
• Participate in and coordinate the implementation, development, revision, maintenance, safe operation and control of computerized systems, office automation, networking, and telecommunications tools.
• Manage a Windows multi-server environment on the Hyper V hypervisor.
• Plan and perform server migrations.
• Maintain the Active Directory and group policy in accordance with company and customer standards.
• Manage System Updates – Install new software versions, system updates, evaluate and install patches and resolve software-related problems on workstations and servers.
• Participate in the delivery of projects through production (deployment/migration).
• Manage Veeam backup systems and centralized antivirus, Fortinet Firewall, Wi-Fi Ubiquity.
• Inter-office network management (MPLS, VPN).
• Maintain an up-to-date inventory of computer equipment and licenses.
• Ensure the availability and performance of equipment and tools related to information technology, office automation, networking, and telecommunications.
• Participate in service agreements with external suppliers and users and ensure that services provided are compliant.
• Collaborate on budget creation and provide pricing and presentation of solutions to the CTO.
• Ensure the availability, functioning and proper use of equipment and materials,
• Document any changes to computer systems.
• Create monthly activity reports.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Diploma of College Studies in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in IT operations.
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft products (operating system-workstation and server).
• Good knowledge Active directory, LDAP, GPO.
• Good knowledge of TCP / IP, VLAN and Ethernet.
• Knowledge of network, hardware, and software infrastructure (proxy, firewall, antivirus, VPN)
• Bilingualism (French and English) essential.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ATTRIBUTES:
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently with little direction.
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure.
• Microsoft Certification an asset.
• Knowledge in IP telephony (Asterix and freepbx) an asset.
• Telecom Knowledge Sattelite (Trump)
• Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.