HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Bilingual (French/English) Server Administrator on behalf of one of our Clients. The ideal applicant would have three (3) to five (5) years experience in IT operations, a DEC in Computer Science and must be bilingual in both French and English.
This position is a permanent, full-time position and is located in Lévis, QC. Relocation for non-local candidates is required.
Our client is offering a competitive compensation package, which includes a full benefits package after the completion of their probationary period (3 months), this includes:
- A flex Medical/Dental Plan (within the modules they select the module that most matches their family’s needs.
- Life Insurance.
- Short Term Disability.
- Long Term Disability.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment.
- Employee Family Assistance Program and
- Pension Plan.
Essential Job Functions:
The successful candidate will provide consulting and expertise services to the optimal use of computer resources. Responsible for the coordination of IT operations, computer operations and maintenance, service agreements, office automation, networking and telecommunications. This role also delivers various levels of customer service by providing advise to Super Users on the various computer systems, collaborate with the computer technician for Level 1 interventions, perform technical support for 1-2-3 level interventions, and work in collaboration with external experts for major interventions (level 4 and above).
- Participate in the development and coordination of the implementation, development, revision, maintenance, safe operation and control of computerized systems, office automation, networking and telecommunications tools.
- Ensure the availability and performance of equipment and tools related to information technology, office automation, networking and telecommunications.
- Participate in the preparation, control and application of the schedule of operations relating to the maintenance of equipment and the operation of the IT department.
- Participate in service agreements with suppliers and external users and ensure that the services provided are compliant.
- Participate in staff training activities on the use of computer systems, office automation tools, networking and telecommunications.
- Participate in the development, implementation and improvement of IT tools adapted to the needs of the company.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of IT policies and regulations.
- Participate in reviewing and streamlining administrative practices that facilitate the management of resources in his sector.
- Participate in the development of a development and training plan for staff in their area of activity.
- Contribute to the budget of the sector of activity; provide prizes to the IT Manager for approval.
- Ensure the availability, operation and proper use of equipment and materials.
- Participate in the development and updating of information resources.
- Document any changes to computer systems.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- DEC in computer science.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in IT operations.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft products (operating system-workstation and server).
- Very good knowledge Active directory, LDAP, GPO.
- Very good knowledge of TCP / IP, VLAN and Ethernet.
- Knowledge of network, hardware and software infrastructure (proxy, firewall, antivirus, VPN)
- Bilingualism (French and English) a must.
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure.
- Microsoft Certification an asset.
- Knowledge in IP telephony (Asterix and freepbx) an asset.
- Telecom Knowledge Sattelite (Trump)
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.