HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Bilingual/French Software Administrator on behalf of one of our Clients. The ideal applicant would have experience in manufacturing IT systems and have a degree in Information Systems.
This position is a permanent, full-time role and is located in Lévis, QC. Relocation for non-local candidates is required.
Our client is offering a competitive compensation package, which includes a full benefits package after the completion of their probationary period (3 months), this includes:
- A flex Medical/Dental Plan (within the modules they select the module that most matches their family’s needs);
- Life Insurance;
- Short Term Disability;
- Long Term Disability;
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment;
- Employee Family Assistance Program; and
- Pension Plan.
Essential Job Functions:
- Effectively develop, organize and support the development and upgrades of business software;
- Provide user support for all software related issues, utilizing available resources where necessary to drive to resolution;
- Provide training of the new employee on the different company software;
- Proactively identify and implement enhanced system capabilities and features;
- Partner with Business Analyst and all functional areas to develop and support the implementation of system changes based on fluctuating business needs and to support corporate initiatives;
- Create, where needed, and maintain corporate system(s) process documentation, including function specific guides and training materials. Maintain system documentation, logs, and work instructions.
- Maintain full system(s) functionality to ensure business continuity. This requires advanced troubleshooting, technical problem solving and documentation of all identified issues and the successful resolutions;
- Understand functional area business processes across the organization; and
- Serve as main resource on software implementation projects, working with team members to ensure proper testing is completed prior to launch.
Health, Safety & Environment
- Ensure understanding of the importance of the Client’s workplace culture as it relates to OHS and provide his team with the necessary leadership to foster that culture within their everyday activities;
- Ensure that the Client’s environmental rules are respected in all construction and reparation projects; and
- Ensure the security of the department’s facilities and equipment and institute policies with a goal of minimizing loss, theft, vandalism or other damage.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Requires a 4-year Degree in Information Systems;
- Minimum of 2-5 years of active manufacturing IT systems experience. Construction-related experience also preferred;
- Must have participated in major system implementation project(s);
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Windows networks, Active Directory, SQL Server, Crystal Reports, SQL Query, Exchange and Microsoft Office suite integration; and
- Requires excellent communication skills (oral and written), organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and independently prioritize work.
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently with little direction;
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure;
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); and
- Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset.
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.