HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Bilingual IST Architect/Integrator on behalf of one of our Clients. The ideal applicant would have 5-10+ years of practical hands on technical and functional experience in SAP systems design architecture and integration, hold a University Degree in Computer Science or related field, and be bilingual in both French and English.
This position is located in Labrador City, NL or Sept-Îles, QC. The duration of this position is one (1) year, and relocation is required.
Essential Job Functions:
Analysis & Estimates
- Provide implementation estimates in a timely manner for the requested scope as defined by the Operations, Functions, or IS&T developments.
Solution Design, Solution Governance, Quality Reviews
- Create conceptual design and business process solution that meets the need of the business and ensures integrity and holistic systems integration.
- Accountable for overall quality assurance of the solutions, including the successful completion of QA checkpoints and the adherence to minimum design standards with a view towards ‘best practices’.
- Undertake detailed design work for new solutions and/or for highly complex changes to existing functionality/applications.
- Review and sign-off ‘design and build’ deliverables.
Strategy and Solution Standards
- Refine and improve functional design standards and implementation methods to improve efficiency and effectiveness of solution vendor and partners.
- Support Business Stakeholders in software selection process.
- Collaborate and support relationships with SAP process owners, Business Systems, Operational Technology, and IS&T teams, through the detailed design, build and test activities.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 5-10+ years of practical hands on technical and functional experience in SAP systems design architecture and Integration.
- University degree in Computer science, Computer engineering or related field.
- Bilingualism (French & English).
- Ability to communicate IT-related subjects effectively at various stakeholder levels and across geographies and cultures.
- Ability to negotiate positive outcomes for customers.
- Natural curiosity and desire to drive optimal outcome from IT systems design and delivery.
- Excellent collaboration, influencing and negotiation abilities, particularly with senior leaders.
- Ability to travel to the IOC Sept-Iles and Labrador sites as required.
Experience in some of the following areas is desirable:
- CyberSecurity standards and implementation
- Project Implementation
- ITlL and Agile methodologies.
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email email@example.com. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
|Job Category||Engineering Technologists|