HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Bilingual Manager – Project Management Office on behalf of one of our Clients. HR Project Partners Inc. is currently accepting resumes from interested candidates with experience in the fields of Project Management/ Project Control. The ideal applicant would have experience in leadership and the ability to coach a team.
This permanent position is located in Labrador, NL or Sept-Iles, QC. Relocation is required for all non-local candidates.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide input and advice to project General Managers/Managers and their direct reports throughout the stages of project development and implementation to ensure that systematic and long-term technical and business issues are adequately considered in the design, development, and delivery of projects;
- Manage the design, delivery, and improvement of effective systems and capability across a broad range of functional disciplines for projects within the boundaries of the Project Management Office function;
- Contribute to the preparation of project scope definition, execution strategy, development and implementation of project WBS, cost, schedule, and risk management to foster good project scope definition discipline;
- Manage a team of professionals from a diverse range of functional specialties;
- Develop and build the capability of team members to provide the required levels of service to various stakeholders within the project in order to optimize and sustain value.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience with ongoing professional development;
- 10+ years of relevant experience;
- Leadership experience and ability to lead and coach a team.
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently with little direction;
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure;
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification considered an asset; and
- Language: Bilingual in English and French is required.
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.