HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Bilingual Procurement Analyst on behalf of one of our Clients. The ideal applicant would have 4 to 5 years of relevant experience in procurement, a Bachelors Degree in a related field, and must be Bilingual in French and English.
This position is located in Labrador City or Sept-Îles, relocation is required. The duration of this position is 1 year with possibility of an extension.
Essential Job Functions:
- Preparing the bid package, evaluate bid proposals, perform commercial analysis, and create recommendations to award.
- Follow multiple procurement packages (timeline, PO, contract signature, etc.).
- Preparing the supplier tracking sheet.
- Maintaining the systems with the correct info.
- Launching the bid via the Client’s bid team, keeping them informed, and answering their questions.
- Verifying participation and conducting follow-ups with vendors.
- Managing the clarification questions and answers.
- Building and completing the analysis grid.
- Creating addendum if necessary.
- Liaising with the specialists and the Client’s stakeholder.
- Collects and generates precise information and quality data.
- Coordinate with a variety of stakeholders to assess business requirements and develop a pipeline of value generating projects.
- Work for an international leader in the mining sector, and positively influence operations at Client’s business partner.
- Engage with top suppliers and manufacturers and strategically impact market forces.
- Opportunities to learn and grow with a quality teamwork across the business and the company.
- This role will be challenging due to its critical nature and range of required skills, but if you accept the challenge, it is a good opportunity to highlight your unique capabilities.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 4-5 year’s of relevant experience and Bachelor in related field preferred.
- Strong to collect and generate precise information quality data.
- Bilingual (French and English).
- Ariba (procurement tool) and SAP experience is important.
- Procurement experience.
- The ability to drive their “zero harm” safety culture into procurement processes.
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.