HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Bilingual Project Administrator on behalf of one of our Clients. The ideal applicant would have experience in a secretarial or business environment with a diploma in business or secretarial studies.
This position is located in Quebec. Relocation is required for non-local candidates.
Essential Job Functions:
Health, Safety & Environment
- Ensure that you understand the importance of the Davie workplace culture most particularly as it relates to OHS and providing your team with the necessary leadership to foster that culture within their everyday activities;
- Continually promote OHS awareness within your team and the facility in general by leading by example and providing instruction, information, training and supervision to ensure the safe performance of the technicians, technologists, engineers and all other employees involved in your daily operations;
- Work with the OSH Team to resolve any OSH issues brought to their attention in a timely manner and notify the OSH team of the issue immediately;
- Respond appropriately to any violations of the OHS policy and notify the OHS team of the issue immediately;
- Ensure that Davie’s environmental policies are respected in all construction and reparation projects.
- Ensure the security of the Project Department’s facilities and equipment and institute policies that will prevent or minimize loss, theft, vandalism or other damage.
- Provide confidential support to Vice President, Naval Programs and PMO as required;
- Preparation and coordination of project related documentation; including but not limited to: contract documents and agreements, purchase orders, progress claim payments, price requests, change orders, site instructions and project meeting minutes;
- Support and attend meetings for the purpose of taking minutes (Reservation, Notes, Actions, Compilation and Distribution, food and beverages, etc.);
- Support and attend work In Progress Meetings; minutes and action tracking will be required;
- Support Vice President, Naval Programs as required; including but not limited to: cost control, scheduling, codes, standards, specifications, corporate policies and procedures and applicable contract legislation;
- Responsible for managing billing and accounts receivable/payable approvals in conjunction with Finance;
- Set up and manage various meetings in calendars;
- Setup conference calls – telephone & video;
- Coordinate and Monitor IT Requests;
- Maintain Project Management Office annual vacation calendar;
- Maintain Organization Chart for Program / Project;
- Purchase stationery as required for the whole of the Program / Project teams;
- Coordinate courier requirements;
- Upload documents into HPRM;
- Coordinate flights/hotel/car/temporary accommodations as per the Corporate Policy;
- Record all travel expenses & ensure compliance with Corporate Policy;
- Scan and save documents in appropriate filling system;
- Coordinate arrival of visitors, PPE and safety training for new subcontractors;
- Provide various administrative support needs for the PMO as required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Diploma in Secretarial or Business Administration;
- Minimum of three (3) years of related experience in a secretarial or related position;
- Sense of priority, ability to work on several projects simultaneously;
- Ability to express yourself with ease, ability to synthesize;
- Display autonomy.
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently with little direction;
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure;
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Ability to manage priorities;
- Fluency in French and English (spoken and written);
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.