HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
We are seeking individuals who are aligned with our company values. Our values include:
- Professional Conduct
The Bilingual Recruiter is responsible for providing support in all facets of the recruitment process in order to meet the needs of our Clients, including sourcing, screening, and identifying qualified candidates who are the best fit for our Clients.
Administer full life cycle recruitment, including:
- Source and implement innovative recruiting strategies to attract the best talent within the natural resources industry (i.e. oil and gas, mining, etc.), Engineering, Construction, Project Management and Trades industry. This is a critical aspect of this role;
- Facilitate regular correspondence with Clients to ensure a clear understanding of their organization’s immediate and future needs;
- Review and develop job descriptions, make necessary changes and post to appropriate internet job boards or other position appropriate venues, including social media;
- Assess and screen all resumes and applications;
- Update and maintain the applicant tracking system/database;
- Communicate effectively with potential candidates and arrange and/or conduct interviews;
- Complete, organize and arrange reference checks as well as begin the process for all other background checks;
- Conduct executive candidate searches for clients;
- Communicate or reach out to passive candidates through social media, and other networks. Must be comfortable with reaching out to potential candidates using various methods and technology;
- Liaise with candidates throughout the recruitment process and until hired;
- Source and build the candidate network using both traditional and innovative recruiting strategies to attract both active and passive candidates;
- Track and report on key performance indicators and recruiting trends;
- Monitor HRPP’s recruitment practices to ensure compliance with applicable provincial employment and human rights legislation;
- Maintain accurate records of all pertinent candidate and interview data; and
- Complete onboarding, including, preparing hire-on packages and conducting orientation with new employees.
Other duties include:
- Provide advice to clients, colleagues, supervisors and management on recruitment procedures and guidelines;
- Position HRPP as the premiere supplier of trades, labour and professionals within the natural resources industry (i.e. oil and gas, mining, etc.), Engineering, Construction, Project Management and Trades industry; and
- General office and administrative duties, and other duties as required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor of Commerce or Business Administration and/or equivalent experience with ongoing professional development;
- 5 or more years recruitment experience, in particular recruitment within the natural resources industry (i.e. oil and gas, mining, etc.), Engineering, Construction, Project Management and Trades industry;
- Experience in recruitment of highly skilled professionals;
- Skilled in database management;
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices;
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Experience as a recruiter working within a recruitment agency, considered an asset; and
- CPHR designation and/or RPR designation or working towards certification, considered an asset.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to stay focused on goals and objectives;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule;
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner;
- Ability to think outside the box with a creative approach;
- Customer service oriented;
- Ability to anticipate future needs and plan ahead;
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as, strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently with little direction;
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent(s) of this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and activities required of this position.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, we would welcome the opportunity for you to apply on this position.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.