HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Bilingual Scheduler on behalf of one of our Clients. The ideal applicant would be bilingual in both French and English, acquire a Bachelors Degree in Engineering in the respective disciple or a College Degree/Diploma in the related field of study, and a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in shipbuilding.
This position is located in Lévis, QC.
Our client is offering a competitive compensation package, which includes a full benefits package after the completion of their probationary period (3 months), this includes:
- A flex Medical/Dental Plan (within the modules they select the module that most matches their family’s needs)
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Pension Plan
Essential Job Functions:
- Read and interpret drawings and all information provided by Engineering and Supply Chain.
- Have an understanding of basic Planning Techniques from the Work Breakdown Structure down to the activity level on the schedule including the predecessor and successor of activities.
- Organize the information and material requirements into a Work Order that is easily understood by the Production Department in a timely manner.
- Estimate the resource requirements and duration of activities on the schedule.
- Ability to understand the production facilities and resources capacities such as: space constrains, equipment, qualified operators, and verifies their availability in order to satisfy the Project requirements.
- Responsibility of assigning Work Order budgets while staying within your overall budget.
- Provide reports and spreadsheets as required on work status.
- Participate in resource planning for the Projects.
- Assist other planners as required to meet the schedule.
- Develop and maintain procedures for planning, organizing, and completing all Engineering Operations within the organization.
- Ensure compliance with the agreed upon procedures for planning, organizing, and completing all Planning Operations within the organization.
- Ensure that all relevant Planning procedures and work instructions are available, understood, implemented, and updated as per standard operating procedures.
- Develop and cultivate a communication strategy between the Planning team, Operations Management, and the Client as required.
- Ensure a smooth flow of operations though the Planning department.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in your respective discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years in shipbuilding (obligatory).
- College degree in related field of study.
- Bilingual in French and English.
- Experience in planning.
- Understanding of AVEVA ERM or Primavera scheduling system (asset).
- Comfortable to speak with different departments.
- Successfully complete the security clearance process required by the Federal Government Contract Security Program.
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Good knowledge of the activities network systems.
- Ability to work in team.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email email@example.com. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
|Job Category||Project Controls|