HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Service Advisor/Consultant on behalf of one of our Clients.
The successful candidate will be a highly skilled team player capable of representing and servicing the customers following established customer-oriented sales and satisfaction processes at a progressive location. Candidate will be required to have proven competencies; in managing and understanding customers’ expectations. Candidate must be a team player with a proven track record in helping Service Sales Management achieve forecast goals as well as Customer Satisfaction targets.
This position is located in Labrador City, NL. Relocation to Labrador City is a requirement
Essential Job Functions:
- Reporting to Dealership Fixed Operations Manager individual will have the skills to exceed owner expectations by;
- Achieving a high level of meeting customers’ expectations through information gathering that will create FRFV(Fix right first visit) every timer;
- Utilizing proper and established communications processes with customers on a regular basis;
- Basic Duties:
- Appointment Booking Best Practice;
- Greet and Meet techniques;
- Customer relationship building through focused customer interaction building relationship while using support tools either at workstations or proactively at their vehicle;
- Using the tools to aid in relationship building: Vehicle Walk around, art of listening and hearing the customers’ requirements, utilizing Vehicle History and Manufacturer’s information systems prior to customers arrival and again during interaction with customer;
- Scheduling the work to meet customer and technical needs;
- Following vehicle throughout service event and providing status report outs to customer;
- Coding and timing Ford warranty claims;
- Vehicle re-delivery state to customer;
- Follow up with customer within 48 hours to confirm visit satisfaction;
- Basic Understanding of Ford Service Policies and Procedures Manual;
- Knowledge in the following software; CDK or PBS is a requirement
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience working with customers in the capacity in a Service Sales Representative (service advisor);
- Customer Viewpoint Scores above 80% as a monthly average;
- Understanding and utilization of proper customer scheduling both at the appointment booking and shop scheduling stages;
- Ensure customer satisfaction by maintaining an efficient level of service;
- Required Ford Certification up to date is an asset;
- Preference will be given to candidates with full understanding of Policy and Procedures Manual;
- Bilingual is a requirement (French and English).
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently with little direction and also as part of a team;
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure;
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email email@example.com. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.