HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Bilingual Superintendent Project Controls on behalf of one of our clients. The ideal candidate would be bilingual in both English and French, have a minimum of 10 years of project controls experience and at least 5 years of leadership experience.
The preferred location for this position is Sept-Île’s, QC. Consideration of Labrador City, NL may be possible. This is a permanent position. Relocation for non-local candidates is required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Develop and build the capability of team members to provide the required levels of service to various stakeholders within the project in order to optimise and sustain value;
• Support the design, delivery, and improvement of effective systems and capability across a broad range of functional disciplines for engineering projects within the boundaries of the Project Management Office function;
• Contribute to the preparation of project scope definition, execution strategy, development, and implementation of project WBS, cost, schedule, and risk management to foster good project scope definition discipline;
• Contribute to communities of practice to support the evolution of consistent good practices;
• Assist with applying discipline governance and quality assurance across the projects;
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to drive a culture of partnership and improvement;
• Actively promote standardized processes, systems, and tools;
• Provide technical support and direction to project stakeholders;
• Report progress and propose courses of actions to project managers and Functional Manager; and
• Provide input and advice to Project Managers and their teams throughout the stages of project development and implementation to ensure that systemic and long-term technical and business issues are adequately considered in the design, development, and delivery of projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Minimum of 10 years of proven project controls experience;
• At least 5 years leadership experience;
• Experience in leading performing teams;
• Degree/diploma in finance, engineering, PMI or other significant relevant combination of education and experience;
• Demonstrated communication and influencing skills to gain commitment from your team, customers, and key stakeholders to successfully deliver on your goals;
• Demonstrated user capabilities on SAP, P6 and PRISM; and
• Bilingual in English and French.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ATTRIBUTES:
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to work independently with little direction and/or within a team environment;
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure;
• Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities; and
• Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
|Job Category||Project Controls|