HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Bilingual Support Manager – Subcontracting on behalf of one of our Clients. The ideal applicant would have experience in the maritime field and in contract management, with a diploma in a related field.
This position is located in Lévis, QC.
Our client is offering a competitive compensation package, which includes a full benefits package after the completion of their probationary period (3 months), this includes:
- A flex Medical/Dental Plan (within the modules they select the module that most matches their family’s needs)
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Pension Plan
Essential Job Functions:
- Make the subcontracting request based on planning
- Ensure that all deliverables and needs required in the work order are defined and included in the contract such as, among others: ITP quality elements
- Prepare and plan training needs in partnership with the training department
- Validate equipment inspections
- Verify and log worker hours on a daily basis
- Approve invoices and codes related to work orders
- Respond to punctual needs of subcontracted labour
- Prepare work permits and inspection requests according to established processes
- Produce claim reports to the various suppliers of subcontracted labour when applicable
- Ensure the follow-up of corrective action plans following the various events that arise with subcontracted workers (OHS, environmental, disciplinary, etc.)
- Coordinate subcontracting work in partnership with the ship managers
- Produce reports providing data related to subcontracting with respect to OHS, productivity and compliance with established deadlines
- Plan and coordinate the performance evaluation of subcontracted workers in collaboration with the management team and the purchasing department
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Hold a diploma in a related field
- Have experience in the maritime field
- Have a functional level of English (spoken & written)
- Have experience in contract management
- Ability to manage multiple customer-supplier relationships simultaneously
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrate leadership and autonomy
- Have a strong sense of responsibility
- Have a good resistance to stress
- Successful completion of the investigation and security clearance process required under the federal government’s Contract Security Program
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email email@example.com. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.