HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Business Partner – Health, Safety & Security on behalf of one of our clients. The ideal candidate would have a Degree/Diploma in Health or Safety discipline or other significant education and experience, have a minimum of 10 years’ of industrial health, safety, security, or operational experience, and have a proven track record in health and safety performance.
This position is located in Labrador City, NL or Sept-Île’s, QC. This is a permanent position. Relocation for non-local candidates is required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Leading the Company’s Health, Safety and security functions at various sites;
• Drive health and safety performance through collaboration with operational leaders;
• Liaising with RT HSE teams;
• Collaborating with site leadership on health and safety planning and performance including various initiatives and strategies to improve overall health and safety performance;
• Fostering of leadership skills and behaviours within the team and across the organisation; and
• Collaborating with external stakeholders on a variety of issues relative to employee, community and government engagement, reputation, and sustainability.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Degree/diploma in Health or Safety discipline or other significant relevant combination of education and experience;
• Minimum 10 years of industrial health, safety, security, or operational experience;
• Proven track record in Health & Safety performance;
• Proven leadership experience; and
• Bilingual in French and English (asset).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ATTRIBUTES:
• Strong influencing skills;
• Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels;
• Champion for change;
• Demonstrated leadership and people engagement skills;
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to work independently with little direction and/or within a team environment;
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure;
• Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities; and
• Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.