Find the right job
HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Camp Manager on behalf of one of our clients. The ideal candidate would have 5 years experience leading people in institutional, hotel, and/or retail food service environment.
This position is in Labrador City, NL. The position is camp based on a 14 days in/14 days out rotation.
Essential Job Functions:
The Camp Manager is responsible for supporting the General Manager, in the completion of all the logistics surrounding the operation of the camp including guest services, culinary, housekeeping, etc.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Primary function is to oversee all daily camp activities.
- Ensure room booking and provide guests receive the best customer service.
- Oversee all camp personnel, including housekeeping and food services.
- With the direction of the General Manager approve new staff, monitor, train, and plan work schedules.
- Act as liaison between the client, guests, resident staff as well as management.
- Develop and be accountable for a safety culture that creates a work environment where no one gets hurt.
- Assist in communication and develops relationships with client.
- Uses facility audits to constantly upgrade, update, and enhance best practices.
- Coordinates the activities of employees to ensure the effective and efficient utilization of staff, materials, and equipment.
- Tour and inspect the facility frequently to ensure total quality management requirements are met.
- Assist leadership with compliance with all OH&S regulations and other municipal, provincial, and federal government regulations.
- Responds to the requests of the client.
- Assists HR and payroll in regard to all front-line employees’ issues or concerns.
- Keep management constantly informed of new trends, developments, and regulations.
- Assist in the development and delivery of monthly training programs.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- As a candidate of choice, you hold University Degree and have a minimum of 5 years experience leading people in institutional, hotel, and/or retail food service environment.
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- You have strong financial controls experience coupled with excellent leadership skills, and second-to-none customer service abilities.
- You are skilled in identifying areas of deficiency, benchmarking performance, and implementing operational standards that ultimately elevate the efficiency and profitability of your area.
- You are competent in analyzing market trends & determining appropriate implementation strategies and hold strong communication and interpersonal attributes - not to mention necessary time management skills.
- You are legally able to work for any employer in Canada and comfortable with being away from home two weeks at a time.
- Knowledge of a kitchen and how it is run as well as food safety will also be given preference.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Effective time management.
How to Apply:
When submitting your application to HR Project Partners for this opportunity, please submit a PDF version and include the job number.
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email email@example.com. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Posted date :
September 14, 2022
Job nature :