HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Continuous Improvement Coordinator on behalf of one of our clients. The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in operations, process improvement, LEAN-Six Sigma Black Belt certification, and experience in project leadership, change management and cross functional leadership.
This position is located in Labrador City, NL.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Assisting in the development and deployment of business improvement method and tools, in line with the business improvement strategy/plan.
• Identifying opportunities for improvement projects and develop effective project scopes.
• Leading of improvement initiatives within Mining Operations using the DMAIC process.
• Interfacing with various departments on Information Centers, 5S boards, and other business improvement activities.
• Developing and maintains effective relationships with leaders and employees.
• Providing technical support to project stakeholders.
• Facilitate Kaizens and workshops that contribute to a step change in business performance.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in a related discipline and/or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in operations, process improvement, LEAN-Six Sigma Black Belt certification or in a similar role.
• Experience in project leadership, change management and cross functional leadership.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ATTRIBUTES:
• Ability to present to a variety of groups.
• A commitment to the safety of yourself and your team.
• Excellent communication and active-listening skills.
• Ability to take initiative and work independently and as part of a team.
• Highly effective organizational, time management and analytical skills.
• Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Demonstrated ability to develop clear and concise reports.
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite and Minitab.
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email email@example.com. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
|Job Category||Human Resources|