HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Disability Management Consultant on behalf of one of our clients. The ideal candidate would have experience in serving clients in a wide variety of industries to manage their non-occupational and occupational disability claims to resolution.
This position is located in St. John’s, NL. This is a permanent, full time position.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Developing and maintaining case management plans that are outcome focused to help injured or ill employees return to work;
• Using a collaborative approach with employers, health care providers and employees to create action plans to safely return absent employees to work;
• Reviewing and assessing medical, functional, and occupational information;
• Identifying, reviewing, and removing return to work barriers;
• Identifying and assessing medical and non-medical factors;
• Schedule regular meetings, discussions, teleconferences and visit client offices to build and strengthen trusting relationships with clients; and
• Understand client needs and customize existing business programs to meet their needs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Post-secondary degree;
• Previous disability case management experience (clinical settings, rehab settings, and/or claims management);
• Working knowledge of the workers’ compensation and/or insurance fields, health related terminology, concepts of accommodation and return to work;
• Demonstrated experience negotiating, making sound decisions, and resolving conflicts;
• Excellent letter writing and telephone skills with the ability to communicate complex and difficult information clearly with tact and sensitivity; and
• Ability to work within an environment subject to continuously changing priorities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ATTRIBUTES:
• Ability to work independently with little direction;
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to work independently with little direction and/or within a team environment;
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure;
• Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities; and
• Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email email@example.com. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.