HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Document Controller on behalf of one of our Clients. The successful incumbent will provide Document Control support to the PMO department by updating internal processes, workflows, and forms. Must have a Document Control background or skill set, preferably at an engineering firm or within the mining industry, excellent written communication skills, and proficiency in Word and Excel.
This position is located in Labrador City, NL with preference for a resident in the region. Duration is 12-18 months, with possibility of an extension.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Identifying and managing all project documentation to ensure compliance with operational, corporate, and legislative requirements.
• Providing effective and efficient documentation and records management. Coordinating the scheduling of formal document reviews for site documentation. Managing document control including document management for information presented within the intranet.
• Publishing and posting approved site documents to the appropriate platform. Ensuring document formatting and quality comply with internal company standards and expectations.
• Providing site specific technical support (in person or via phone) for departmental personnel staff on technical queries about the use of the Electronic Document Management System (EDMS).
• Communicating changes to document control procedures or other relevant information which have been updated or added.
• Assisting in the auditing of the EDMS system to maintain the integrity of the database. Providing support with the retrieval of records.
• Disposing or destroying records and documents in a secure and proper way when retention periods expire.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Strong administrative background.
• Document Management training or experience.
• Data entry experience.
• Microsoft Word, Excel, and Visio intermediate skills.
• Ability to multitask within a time sensitive environment.
• Experience working in a project environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ATTRIBUTES:
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently with little direction.
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure.
• Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
|Job Category||Document Control|