HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for an Event Representative on behalf of one of our Clients. The ideal applicant would possess strong interpersonal skills with outstanding customer service and organizational skills, must be knowledgeable on energy efficiency products, and must be able to communicate clearly and effectively both in written and verbal communication.
This position is located in Labrador City, NL, retail store location – Canadian Tire. The schedule will be four days (Saturdays) for a total of 40-hours to be worked. This event will run until the end of November, 2020. There may be an additional number of hours scheduled during certain weekdays, with some flexibility for the selected candidate, to be determined.
Essential Job Functions:
- Reporting to the Field Coordinator, the Event Representative is responsible for acting as a brand ambassador for the Newfoundland Hydro takeCHARGE Instant Rebate program. Your job is to educate customers on the project and how they can benefit. The program offers instant rebates when customers purchase approved energy efficient products.
- Attend up to 4 scheduled events in retail stores. The events will be held on Saturdays throughout September, October, and November.
- Set up and tear down event booth in retail store.
- Promote and provide education on energy efficiency products to the public.
- Conduct weekly checks on in store TakeCARHGE marketing material and displays.
- Abide by all Covid-19 Health and Safety guidelines and policies. Training will be provided.
- Actively engage in creating a safe work environment for yourself and customers.
- Display courtesy and respect towards all customers and the retail store.
- Keep current with and follow all company health and safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain quality standards through adherence to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Possess strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills with outstanding customer service and organizational skills.
- Knowledgeable on energy efficiency products.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal communications.
- Very punctual and dependable.
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Ability to take direction and work with a minimal amount of supervision.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email email@example.com. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.