HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Electrical Field Engineer on behalf of one of our clients. The ideal candidate would have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, knowledge of industry regulatory codes and standards and engineering best practices, and experience in heavy industrial, EPCM environment is preferred.
This position is located in Labrador. The duration of this position is 9 months with the possibility of extension.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Work and communicate positively in a team-based environment to ensure the detailed design is met, while conforming with safety, quality, engineering standards, schedule, and budgetary restraints;
• Resolve all technical issues and documenting the resolution through field instructions, sketches, and/or RFI responses;
• Provide technical leadership and guidance to Contractors and Vendors;
• Coordinate technical vendor representative activities at site;
• Verify key quantities for contract administration and project controls;
• Participate in site inspections, witness and hold-point reviews, and quality surveillance processes where technical expertise is required;
• Participate in site acceptance tests, punch lists and compliance sign off; and
• Assist commissioning on site as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering;
• Registration as a professional engineer with the Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Newfoundland and Labrador (PEGNL) or eligibility for PEGNL registration;
• Knowledge of industry regulatory codes and standards and engineering best practices;
• Experience in a heavy industrial, EPCM environment is preferred;
• Knowledge of design tools and software;
• Ability to wear a full face/half mask respirator (if required); and
• Ability to pass a drug and alcohol test (if necessary).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ATTRIBUTES:
• Ability to work independently with little direction;
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively within multi-disciplinary teams and individually;
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure;
• Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities; and
• Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email email@example.com. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.