HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a HR Team Lead – Employee Support and Payroll Services on behalf of one of our clients. The ideal candidate would have experience in managing employee data processes.
This position is in Montréal, QC The duration of this position is 12 months with the possibility of extension.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
This role is a great opportunity for a dynamic and self‐motivated individual who is experienced in managing employee data processes within an organization. You will have the ability to deliver and improve operational processes through partnership with internal and external stakeholders.
Reporting to the Director, Employee Support & Payroll Services, you will:
• Lead a quality team and develop the performance of the team in line with company values.
• Drive the effective and efficient delivery of quality activities across Employee Support & Payroll processes.
• Ensure the timely and accurate completion of incident root cause analysis, including the implementation of mitigating actions and ongoing risk mitigation.
• Build and manage effective and efficient quality control systems and processes to monitor and analyze service delivery, and develop recommendations to increase customer experience, capability, effectiveness, and efficiency across both the retained and outsourced service organizations.
• Build and manage effective and efficient quality control systems and processes to monitor and analyze compliance with company policies, internal control standards, and regulatory requirements.
• Proactively identify improvement opportunities and / or projects to optimize the quality of activities and improve the overall customer experience and satisfaction levels.
• Manage the delivery of retained org quality related reporting and monitoring.
• Manage the Employee Support & Payroll Services Atlantic review process across the retained and outsourced service organizations, including appropriate allocation of resources to meet the annual documentation review requirement.
• Manage and deliver appropriate system membership reviews to meet data privacy control compliance.
• Responsible to ensure accurate reconciliations (ex: Global Tax reporting, others).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Degree qualifications in a Human Resources or related discipline.
• Proven experience as an effective leader with the ability to manage relationships across functions and regions.
• Previous experience in a similar role/field.
• Demonstrated experience in working through a networked organization to achieve results.
• Fluent in French and English.
• Ability to wear a full face / half mask respirator (if required).
• Ability to pass a drug and alcohol test (if necessary).
• Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (standing for long periods of time, lifting heavy loads up to 50 to 60 pounds, etc.).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ATTRIBUTES:
• Strong knowledge of HR processes and systems.
• Very good communication, project, and people management skills.
• Strong analytical skills and critical thinking.
• Ability to work independently with little direction.
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently with little direction and/or within a team environment.
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure.
• Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email email@example.com. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
|Job Category||Finance/Accounting, Human Resources|