HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Human Resources Coordinator. This role requires a dynamic person who can multitask in a client driven, fast paced environment. A willingness to be flexible and work independently is required. The role will include providing support in such areas as onboarding new hire personnel, document control, and recruitment support.
This position is located in Labrador City, NL.
• Complete background checks, including reference checks, criminal checks, etc., as needed;
• Schedule pre-employment testing and training, as needed;
• Complete onboarding for all new hires (orientation, sending documentation through DocuSign, saving/filing documents in Avionte, etc.), including town tours;
• Maintain and distribute Labrador West Welcome Package and updates;
• Ensure that personnel meet all training requirements upon hire, as well as, ensuring training is current throughout their employment; and
• Provide administrative and recruitment support, as needed (including but not limited to formatting resumes, job descriptions/postings, etc.).
Document Control Support:
• Maintain Master Document Log;
• Maintain all shared drive files, including creation of folders on the shared drive;
• Coordinate and manage changes to all policies, procedures, forms, templates, etc. and ensure proper numbering of documents;
• Oversee donation tracking sheet and any other documents in association with this; and
• Maintain personnel training database, including training certification and indoctrinations; and
• Update and supply all forms for the internal team.
Business Development Support:
• Continue to support the growth of the business in the Labrador West region by approaching companies and pursuing opportunities;
• Represent the organization at various community involvement activities;
• Attend chamber meetings, events, job fairs, etc.; and
• Serve as a contact representing customer needs within the organization.
• Organize and schedule all external Labrador West events (i.e. career fairs, conferences, tradeshows, training, etc.);
• Respond to inquiries made in person, by phone or email, and redirect as required;
• Coordinate and schedule conference calls and onsite meetings;
• Send and track documentation/forms to current personnel, as needed;
• Attend and participate in team meetings and training sessions;
• Contribute to the organizational development of HRPP by identifying and bringing forth issues of concern and/or opportunities for improvement;
• Contribute to the development of the position and undertake other tasks as they may be assigned from time to time; and
• Provide assistance to President and staff in all matters relating to the general office administrative operations of the organization.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Education and Experience
• Post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree from an accredited college, technical institute or university in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent experience may be accepted;
• Minimum 5 years administration experience;
• Minimum 5 years of Human Resources experience; and
• 2-3 years of Document Control experience considered an asset.
Knowledge & Skills
• Strong knowledge of computer software programs including MS Suite of products;
• Previous experience in the use of Cognibox and Docusign considered an asset;
• Proven initiative and attention to detail;
• Exceptional customer service skills;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Superior time management and organizational skills; and
• Well-developed interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to multi-task while ensuring attention to detail is maintained;
• Possess an outgoing personality;
• Ability to problem solve and identify process improvements;
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team;
• Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks and projects; and
• A positive and professional demeanour.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent(s) of this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and activities required of this position.
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
|Job Category||Human Resources|