Find the right job
St. John’s, NL
HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Hydraulic Technician on behalf of one of our clients.
This position is located in St. John’s, NL.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform diagnostic checks on components, systems and processes;
- Complete repairs to hydraulic and mechanical systems;
- Overhaul components in/out of the work shop;
- Install & commission new systems & packages;
- Fabricate & install tubing, piping & hose, flushing & hydrostatic testing both in and out of the work shop;
- Complete ISO documentation as required;
- Travel across Atlantic Canada.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Applicants with the following background or current qualifications, or equivalent relevant experience are encouraged to apply:
- Hydraulic Mechanic/Technician
- Electro Mechanical Technician/Technologist
- Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic/Technician
Applicants would also have experience in:
- Independent diagnostics on mobile & heavy equipment and other mechanical packages;
- Independent diagnostics on marine vessel systems including winch drives and cranes;
- Preventative maintenance and diagnostics on industrial systems including automated processes;
- Overhaul & repair of various hydraulic & pneumatic components;
- Start-up/commissioning of new systems
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Goal oriented individual who supports the company’s safety and quality programs;
- Excellent communication skills, and is committed to customer satisfaction;
- Has strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask while executing work within deadlines;
- Have a strong work ethic, work well unsupervised as well as within a time environment;
- Proficient in the use of computers.
How to Apply:
When submitting your application to HR Project Partners for this opportunity, please submit a PDF version and clearly state the job title for which you are applying.
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email email@example.com. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.