HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for an Account Manager on behalf of one of our Clients. HR Project Partners Inc. is currently accepting resumes from interested candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science or equivalent technical discipline with a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant technical sales / account management experience or a Certified Engineering Technologist (CET / ASCT) diploma with a minimum of 5-10 years of relevant technical sales experience;
This position is located in Sudbury, ON. Regular Travel with possibly including remote sites (by car) , as well as, training throughout Canada and the United states my be required.
Essential Job Functions:
The Account Manager will be responsible for effectively developing new business and increasing opportunities with accounts in the area, by developing, maintaining and managing relationships with key contacts. In addition, the incumbent will be responsible for providing technical sales expertise and company product knowledge during both, new product and after-market sales with the designated accounts.
- Meet Sales Budget with main accounts;
- Closes all opportunities within the delegated accounts or obtain detailed information on lost opportunities;
- Develop & Execute a Business Plan for the assigned accounts that covers all focused market segments, product technologies & services;
- Conduct professional sales presentations to all levels of contacts with key accounts;
- Co-ordinate the use of support business functions to help service our customer;
- Manage complex projects involving various product technologies, while ensuring selected products and systems are appropriate for customer applications;
- Review detailed commercial contracts;
- Provide technical and maintenance support, including technical problem solving on-site;
- Assure that all of the companies’ resources are fully utilized in optimizing the accounts operations;
- Offers highly specialized, technical expertise in Weir products and their applications;
- Provide market analysis and competitor feedback to management;
- Meet all KPI’s relative to the Professional Development Plan;
- Work consistent within the Company Values & Company Safety Requirements.
- Sales Budget;
- Accounts revenue growth;
- Professional Development Plan;
- Company Values.
Health and Safety Requirements:
- Able to work in a manner that ensures the safety of themselves and others;
- Able to demonstrate compliance to company safety procedures and legal obligations;
- Recognise and report and resolve hazards identified;
- Confidence and ability to intervene on practices deemed to be unsafe;
- Engage and promote a zero-harm culture;
- Be aware of physical limitations based upon job requirements.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science or equivalent technical discipline with a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant technical sales / account management experience or a Certified Engineering Technologist (CET / ASCT) diploma with a minimum of 5-10 years of relevant technical sales experience;
- Previous experience in account management in industrial sales;
- Prior supervisory experience would be considered an asset;
- Candidates with equivalent education and/or experience may also be considered.
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Align work with strategic goals, know the competition and be aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace;
- Ability to solve complex practical problems and make independent decisions under minimal supervision;
- Gather and analyze information skillfully;
- Volunteers readily; undertakes self-development activities; seeks increased responsibilities;
- Ability to work independently with little direction and work well in group problem solving situations;
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure;
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.