HR Project Partners is currently hiring a Intermediate Electrical Engineer on behalf of one of our Clients. HR Project Partners Inc. is currently accepting resumes from interested candidates with 8-10 years’ of experience in the fields of Electrical Engineering design, and field engineering.
This position is located in Voisey’s Bay, NL on a fly-in/fly-out schedule.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure the successful execution of engineering and design for mining/mineral processing and/or other heavy industrial sector projects, within budget and on schedule;
- Provide technical leadership and guidance, as well as mentor and assist with on-the-job training of engineers-in-training and designers;
- Prepare calculations and detailed analysis as required;
- Prepare equipment specification packages;
- Check manufacturer drawings and data for compliance with specifications;
- Prepare detailed design, supply, construction, and installation specifications;
- Develop conceptual designs, studies, reports and proposals;
- Ensure effective communication within and between project disciplines and with client engineers;
- Participate in company business development activities;
- Visit project sites and other Hatch offices for project related activities as required;
- Ability to work and communicate positively within a team-based environment to ensure all deliverables are in conformance with engineering codes, standards, quality, schedule and budgetary restraints;
- Commitment to taking responsibility for job function and to look beyond their job function and task and understand how their work is used and influences others;
- Strong personal commitment to Safety and Quality; and
- Other related duties as required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Electrical Engineering degree and should be registered as a Professional Engineer (P. Eng.) with Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Newfoundland and Labrador (PEGNL); and
- Experience with engineering design, 3D modeling, specification writing, project and package management, project and construction management activities and client relations is relevant;
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Knowledge of electrical design tools and software;
- Knowledge of industry regulatory codes and standards;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within multi-disciplinary teams;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Ability to function with minimal supervision; and
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.