HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Maintenance Supervisor on behalf of one of our Clients. The ideal applicant would be mechanically inclined with SAP experience, and have a familiarity or experience in pellet plant or filters and milling.
This position is located in Labrador City, NL.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Education and/or experience in Mechanical and plant maintenance.
- At least 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Experience in SAP.
- Mining experience, including experience working and/or supervising in pellet plants.
- Mining experience, including a familiarity with filters and milling.
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.