HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for Maintenance Supervisors for anticipatory staffing. We would like to build our database with candidates who are seeking short term employment.
We are accepting resumes from interested candidates with 10+ years maintenance experience and 10+ years supervisory experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervise and motivate personnel to ensure work is executed safely and ensure work assignments are communicated;
- Plan and prioritize work assignments daily by coordinating with operations and maintenance;
- Update scheduling personnel on a daily and weekly basis;
- Monitor and inspect the quality of completed work;
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision;
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree, Technical Diploma and/or equivalent experience;
- 10+ years maintenance experience;
- 10+ years supervisory experience;
- Mining/heavy industry experience;
- Previous experience working in a plant environment.
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently with little direction;
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure;
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Language: English is required \ French is considered an asset.
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.