HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Manager, Mobile Maintenance on behalf of one of our clients. The ideal candidate would have experience in progressive leadership.
This is a permanent position located in Canada.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Corporate, Safety and Quality Management
• The incumbent will develop and maintain maintenance procedures and processes that align with corporate targets to optimize the performance and reliability of all equipment;
• Provide high level direction and implementation of the asset management principles for the equipment life cycle;
• Foster and promote compliance with corporate policies and procedures;
• Establish Work Standards and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for all areas of responsibility to ensure efficient, productive, safe, and high-quality standards;
• Encourage and maintain high company standards for departmental staff through leading, managing, and coaching the maintenance leadership team;
• Establish and report on departmental KPI’s in an accurate and timely manner;
• Promote and implement continuous improvement measures in all aspects of Maintenance;
• Organize and direct maintenance practices to ensure they are meeting, or exceeding operational targets;
• Meet company objectives by maintaining awareness of the business and other departmental needs required of the Maintenance Department;
• Facilitate effective and respectful interdepartmental communications as part of the Senior Management Team.
Supervisory and Team Management
• Lead the Mobile Maintenance team including coaching and mentoring to ensure equipment availability and reliability targets are met or exceeded while controlling costs;
• Develop and sustain good inter-departmental relationships;
• Actively demonstrate and ensure that all employees adhere to the expectations and principles of the company’s values;
• Review and assess the maintenance leadership’s performance;
• Implementation of fair and consistent corrective action when required commensurate with Company Policies;
• Participate in leadership in the field to maintain site-wide operational awareness.
Project and Budget Management
• Prepare annual operating and capital budgets;
• Strategize and foster a high level of budget understanding and compliance;
• Lead the execution of the maintenance activities of the mobile mining equipment in order to guarantee of the efficient and effective operation of the equipment;
• Provide technical feedback and complete technical bid evaluations for assets during the procurement process.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• College diploma in Trades or a Technical Diploma is required;
• Must have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in progressive leadership roles;
• Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience with surface mobile equipment;
• Red Seal Certification is preferred;
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is preferred;
• Advanced experience with computerized maintenance systems is preferred; and
• SAP experience is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ATTRIBUTES:
• Strong management and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure;
• Proven budgetary skills, cost control, and effective reporting skills;
• Preference will be given to candidates with wide experience in a maintenance role associated with maintenance execution in large mining operations;
• Knowledge of indigenous communities and indigenous issues related to the mining industry;
• Fluency in English, oral and written;
• Ability to work independently with little direction;
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to work independently with little direction and/or within a team environment;
• Strong computer, interpersonal, problem-solving skills and troubleshooting skills;;
• Knowledge in maintenance planning processes will be an asset;
• Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities; and
• Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
|Job Category||Engineer, Supervisor|