Find the right job
HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Mechanical Field Tech/Engineer on behalf of one of our clients. The ideal candidate would have experience in creating work packs for mechanical systems, procurement, and prior experience working in an industrial environment.
This position is in Voisey’s Bay, NL. The duration of this position is 6 months, with a possibility of extension. This position will be working on a 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off schedule, with a total of 70 hours per week.
Essential Job Functions:
- Creating work packs for mechanical systems;
- Creating and updating production trackers;
- Managing RFI process;
- Estimating change orders;
- Providing technical support during the construction works and coordinate with site supervisors;
- Preparing reports on the execution of the work and schedule;
- Participating in the cost estimate and recommendations; and
- Performing any other related duties that may contribute to the work.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Diploma in Engineering Technology;
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years’ of field engineering experience; and
- Previous experience working in an heavy industrial environment.
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently with little direction and/or within a team environment;
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure;
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); and
- Possess good English communication skills (oral and written).
How to Apply:
When submitting your application to HR Project Partners for this opportunity, please submit a PDF version and include the job title in the title of your email.
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.