HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Mechanical Planner/Supervisor on behalf of one of our Clients. The ideal applicant would have a Bachelor’s Degree, College Diploma and/or equivalent experience, 10 years of project/construction planning experience, and SAP experience.
This position is located in Labrador City, NL.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Develop and maintain an integrated project schedule for a program of major construction and engineering projects;
• Responsible for managing, controlling, forecasting, and reporting schedule performance for projects throughout the organization;
• Develop familiarity with data sources for schedule development;
• Report on progress, analyze the results and respond accordingly;
• Recommend corrective actions;
• Oversee progress, timelines and schedules; and
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s Degree, College Diploma, and/or equivalent experience;
• 10+ years Project/Construction planning experience;
• Previous supervisory experience;
• SAP experience; and
• Previous planning experience in mining projects is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ATTRIBUTES:
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to work independently with little direction;
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure;
• Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities; and
• Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.