Find the right job
HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Welding QA/QC Field Coordinator on behalf of one of our clients. The ideal candidate would have a strong knowledge of welding piping works.
This position is in Voisey’s Bay, NL with a two weeks in/two weeks out rotation. The duration of this position is 6 months with the possibility of extension.
Essential Job Functions:
- Developing and executing inspection and test plans;
- Developing and recording in-process testing documentation;
- Reviewing specifications to identify specific quality requirements;
- Implementation of a quality assurance program in the field, working with trades people to achieve objectives and goals;
- Leadership of or participation in small groups/teams; and
- Other related duties as required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Experience in a quality assurance/quality control role with a strong knowledge of mechanical piping works;
- Post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree from an accredited college, technical institute or university in mechanical engineering and/or equivalent experience with ongoing professional development;
- Experience to exposure in multiple trades;
- Previous experience working within the Construction Industry or large-scale projects considered an asset;
- Level 2 welding QA/QC Inspector certification.
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint); and
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently with little direction;
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure; and
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Proven initiative and attention to detail.
How to Apply:
When submitting your application to HR Project Partners for this opportunity, please submit a PDF version and include the job number.
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email email@example.com. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Posted date :
August 19, 2022
Job nature :