Find the right job
HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Mechanical Quality Control Coordinator on behalf of one of our clients. The ideal candidate would have a CWB Level II certification, as well as 10+ years’ experience in a similar role.
This position is in Voisey’s Bay. The duration of this position is one year with the possibility of extension. A work rotation of two weeks on, two weeks off will be offered.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform checks on products/processes to ensure they meet national and international quality standards;
- Maintain and improve Quality Management Systems;
- Monitor and report client/customer feedback to managers;
- Monitor, trend, evaluate and report to management on non-conformances, corrective & preventative actions;
- Review and update quality control and assurance policies;
- Report on changes in standards (internally and externally initiated) and on performance against standards.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A diploma in a relevant field or an acceptable combination of education and experience;
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’ related work experience in a project-based environment;
- Previous experience working in the field demonstrating superior safety behaviours in the execution of the work and support the Company’s safety, quality, and environment programs; and
- CWB level 2 is a requirement.
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Possess effective communication, customer service and organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently with little direction and/or within a team environment;
- Ability to solve problems and execute work within deadline;
- Has a strong work ethic, works within a team environment;
- Be a goal-orientated individual who supports the Company’s safety and quality program(s);
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities; and
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
How to Apply:
When submitting your application to HR Project Partners for this opportunity, please submit a PDF version and include the job number (HRPP1074).
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email email@example.com. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.