HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Mine Project Manager on behalf of one of our clients. The ideal candidate would have a Bachelor of Engineering with a minimum of 15 years’ experience of project management experience, and 10 years’ experience in mining and mineral processing projects.
This position is located in Labrador City, NL. This is a permanent position. Relocation for non-local candidates is required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Leading and coaching multi-disciplinary teams to safety and efficiently deliver your projects;
• Contributing to communities of practice to support the evolution of consistent good practices;
• Assisting with applying discipline governance and quality assurance across your projects;
• Collaborating with key stakeholders to drive a culture of partnership and improvement;
• Establishes and maintains excellent working relationships with all project parties;
• Actively promoting standardized processes, systems and tools; and
• Providing technical support and direction to project stakeholders.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor of Mine or Civil Engineering and Professional Engineer designation;
• Minimum of 15 years of proven project management experience;
• 10 years’ experience in mining and mineral processing projects;
• Possess PMP or a Master degree in Project Management;
• P6 and/or SAP experience is considered an asset;
• Experience in leading performing teams; and
• Bilingual in English and French, or have some fluency in both languages. English is a requirement for the role.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ATTRIBUTES:
• Demonstrated communication and influencing skills to gain commitment from your team, customers, and key stakeholders to successfully deliver on your goals;
• Ability to work independently with little direction and/or within a team environment;
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure;
• Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities; and
• Computer literate with previous experience utilizing Projects related software (i.e., Primavera, Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and SAP) with the ability to learn new software programs.
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email email@example.com. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
|Job Category||Project Management|