HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Network Services – Technical Design Expert on behalf of one of our Clients. The ideal applicant would have 3 – 5 years’ experience in a Network Administrator role or combination of formal training/work experience, with a Cisco Certified Network Associate/Cisco Certified Network Professional or similar certification.
This position is located in Labrador City, NL. Relocation is required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Gaining knowledge of the Client’s network infrastructure and standards
- Meeting with the Client’s customers to understand project technical requirements
- Working with the Client’s Network Services team to design standard, scalable network solutions
- Working with the Client’s Network team to provide both high level and detailed costs/plans to meet PFS and FS stage requirements
- Execution of data networks/telecommunications projects
- Installation/configuration of network hardware and software
- Fibre optic and data cable installation (coordination of contracted resources)
- Keeping networking documentation and diagrams current
- Maintaining confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed over the network.
- Working effectively as a member of the Network Administration Team
- Working on site as it requires to perform site visits
- Understand operational requirements and to design network solutions to support those requirements
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Post-Secondary Education in Computer Science and/or Communications Certification.
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP or similar certification
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Network Administrator role or combination of formal training/ work experience
- Experience with Firewalls and Cisco switches and routers
- Checkpoint Network Security
- Experience with network management and monitoring tools (Solarwinds, etc.)
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience in Telecommunications
- Project Management experience
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email email@example.com. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
|Job Category||Information Technology|