Find the right job
HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a PMO Administrative Support role on behalf of one of our clients. The ideal candidate would have 2+ years of experience in an administrative support capacity.
This position is in Montreal, QC. The duration of this position is one (1) year, with the possibility of extension. French and English required.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the provision of administrative and secretarial services to the PMO Manager and to the broader PMO team. Working proficiency in both English and French is required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work safely in accordance Company standards – actively engaging in safety initiatives and promoting a “Zero harm” safety culture;
- Provide secretarial/administrative support to project services team members as well as to the PMO team;
- Support Project Controllers with data entry related activities such as creating and managing PRs (Purchase Requisitions), POs (Purchase Orders) etc. in the internal systems;
- Arrange and coordinate business travel, coordinate meeting arrangements (e.g., room booking, catering), and/or track expenses (e.g., expenses reports);
- Perform data entry support to project controls team members to ensure accurate information is promptly captured in appropriate information systems;
- Use business software applications (e.g., MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TEAMS , SharePoint) to prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, minutes of meeting, etc.; and
- Assist with other PMO and administrative tasks/activities as necessary (e.g., maintain departmental org structure; maintain manpower, overtime, translation, and records).
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or Communications;
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in an administrative support capacity;
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TEAMS, and Sharepoint;
- Strong data entry skills; and
- Experience working within the Mining industry, an asset.
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently with little direction and/or within a team environment;
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure;
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities; and
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
How to Apply:
When submitting your application to HR Project Partners for this opportunity, please submit a PDF version and include the job number.
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email email@example.com. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.