HR Project Partners is currently recruiting a Project Advisor – Concentrator on behalf of our Client. The ideal applicant would have 5+ years’ experience with concentrator flow and SAP knowledge/experience.
This is a full-time position located in Labrador City, NL. The duration of this position is contractual for 1 year with 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off rotation.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordination of small projects aimed at process improvements and increase in product recovery, within the concentrator;
- Reviewing housekeeping procedures as it relates to the projects;
- Creating e-requisitions within the SAP system;
- Conducting risk assessments;
- Creating new Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and updating exisitng SOP’s;
- Create M.O.C (Management Of Change) documents to facilitate any necessary changes as it relates to the projects;
- Create purchase requisitions to get necessary materials (SAP knowledge needed);
- Organize appropriate time lines to have projects maintain a constant pace; and
- Work with operations and maintenance to provide support.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A Trade or Technical Diploma and/or equivalent job related experience;
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Mine Concentrator flow;
- Proficient and knowledgeable in SAP; Excel and Word; and
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License.
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Ability to work independently with little direction;
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently with little direction and/or within a team environment;
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure;
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities; and
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
|Job Category||Project Controls|