Find the right job
HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Project Controls Administrator on behalf of one of our clients. The ideal candidate would have experience in a similar role.
This position is located in Labrador City, NL. This position is for a duration of two years, with the possibility of extension.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create purchase requisitions using SAP.
- Follow-up on payment with suppliers.
- Create monthly progress report / cost report.
- Update Project schedule.
- Update Project estimate.
- Take minutes at meetings, and record meetings in Teams.
- Meet with Project Manager and Construction Manager daily.
- Ad-hoc tasks as required by Project Manager in regards with Project Controls.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 7-10 years’ experience in project control or management.
- Previous experience within a project environment required.
- Solid understanding of project estimate’s, project schedules.
- Previous experience reporting on project progress (i.e. cost, schedule, risk).
- Previous experience using SAP.
- Proficiency in Microsoft products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI, Teams).
- Familiarity with both schedule and cost performance index.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification considered an asset.
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little direction and/or within a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email email@example.com. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Posted date :
January 14, 2022
Job nature :