HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Project Controls Lead on behalf of one of our Clients. The ideal applicant would have familiarity with Primavera P6 with at least 10 years’ experience in project controls – scheduling/planning, cost, and reporting.
This is a contract position located in Labrador. The duration of this contract is for one (1) year on a fly in/fly out rotation with the possibility of an extension.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct regular updates of cost, schedule and resource assignments liaising with the project team, contractors, and operations.
- Create reports and track performance.
- Ensure the implementation of standard management and project control systems.
- Communication to the project team of project milestones, update requirements, and trends.
- Coordinate schedule or scope dependencies with other project team’s managing affiliated projects.
- Familiar with both schedule and cost performance index.
- Familiar with Primavera P6.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification considered an asset.
Education and Experience:
- 10 or more years’ experience in project control (scheduling/planning, cost) or management.
- 10 or more years’ experience in the construction industry.
- Previous experience in supervision.
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
|Job Category||Project Controls|