HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Project Coordinator/Manager on behalf of one of our Clients. The ideal applicant would have experience in managing contractors, overseeing projects.
This position is located in Labrador City, NL. The duration of this position one (1) year with possibility of extension.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Provide support to the Project Manager with the overall management and coordination of assigned projects. Monitor and measure performance against all KPI’s and take action to control the project(s). Project KPI’s include without being limited to, safety, quality, cost, and schedule.
• Utilize Project Management Framework and documents during all project phases (Order of Magnitude, Prefeasibility, Feasibility, Execution, Commissioning and Ramp-up, Closeout).
• Prepare a Stage Deliverable Checklist at the onset of each phase for review and approval by the Project Manager.
• Develop and execute project deliverables as per the approved Stage Deliverable Checklist.
• Prepare requests for proposal and scopes of work for goods and services required through all project phases.
• Coordinate and facilitate analysis and ranking of proposals/quotes received and prepare recommendation to award.
• Coordinate with project stakeholders and engaged firms to facilitate safe completion/execution of project deliverables.
• Coordinate with internal resources and teams during all phases of the project. Internal resources and teams include without being limited to:
o Health, Safety and Environment
o Business Evaluation
o Technical Services
o Construction Management
o Contractor Management
• Monitor and report on progress of all consultants and construction contractors engaged in the development and execution of project deliverables including without being limited to:
o Safety performance
o Costs (planned, earned, actual, incurred, forecast, EAC)
o Deliverable(s) progress update
o Project Schedules
• Provide project status updates to the Project Manager including without being limited to:
o Weekly Project deliverables status update
o Weekly reporting on safety, cost and schedule
o Biweekly mandate cost reporting
o Budgeted and actual costs
• Participate in weekly Leadership in the Field safety and engagement process. Actively participate in Critical Risk Management program with assigned targets. Conduct regular safety interactions and participate in consultant/construction contractor safety meetings.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• A Bachelor’s Degree, Technical Diploma and/or equivalent experience;
• PMP certification considered an asset;
• Strong understanding of the Project Management framework;
• 10 or more years of project management/project coordination experience;
• Previous experience in mining industry;
• Valid driver’s license; and
• Leadership experience in small to medium sized teams.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ATTRIBUTES:
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to work independently with little direction;
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure;
• Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities; and
• Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email email@example.com. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
|Job Category||Project Management|