Find the right job
HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Project Manager on behalf of one of our Clients. The ideal applicant would have 8-10 years of experience, and be experienced with multi-disciplines (structural, mechanical, electrical, and automation).
This position is located in Labrador City, NL. Work can be offered on a FIFO rotational basis for non-local candidates.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage and provide leadership for all projects under their responsibility in areas including, but not limited to, safety, environment, quality, and weekly inspections;
- Monitor and manage construction schedule to ensure that manpower requirements are known in advance of work activity;
- Ensure that the correct material and equipment is available to the tradespeople to avoid on site inefficiencies;
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors;
- Ensure weekly / monthly cost forecasting is completed accurately;
- Ensure accurate productivity reports are completed weekly;
- Complete accurate and timely billings to ensure positive cash flow;
- Price and negotiate all changes in scope;
- Assume responsibility for work outcomes and results of other workers;
- Build and maintain customer and supplier/vendor relationships; and
- Represent company in project meetings and attend strategy meetings.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 8-10 years of experience within multi-disciplines (structural, mechanical, electrical, and automation);
- University Degree (Engineering) or College Diploma (Engineering Technology);
- P. Eng or AETTNL certification considered an asset;
- Blueprint reading and project/structural design interpretation;
- Contract Management experience; and
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification considered an asset.
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint); and
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently with little direction;
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure; and
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
How to Apply:
When submitting your application to HR Project Partners for this opportunity, please submit a PDF version and include the job number.
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Posted date :
August 2, 2022
Job nature :