Find the right job
HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Planner on behalf of one of our clients. The ideal candidate would have 8+ years’ experience as a planner in a multi-discipline large scale industrial project environment. The Planner is responsible for the delivery of project planning and progress measurement, ensuring that Client procedures and best practices are applied, as appropriate, and recommending changes to the Site Project Controls Manager where required.
This position is located in Voisey’s Bay, NL. This position has a rotation of 2 weeks in/2 weeks out. The duration of this position is one year.
Essential Job Functions:
- Project coding, project control systems set-up and reporting verification;
- A strong personal commitment to safety;
- Planning and scheduling;
- Project master schedule development;
- Project schedule monitoring and updates;
- Construction progress and performance measurement;
- Report writing; and
- Other related duties as required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Post-secondary education in engineering or project management is preferred;
- 8+ years’ experience as a planner in a multi discipline large scale industrial project environment;
- Sound technical knowledge in a multi-discipline environment with good knowledge of project management;
- Experience with estimating, budgeting skills and tendering processes;
- Working knowledge of Primavera Project Planner P6;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge of forms of contract is an asset;
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office) is a must;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines; and
- Problem solving and mitigating skills are required.
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Ability to work independently with little direction;
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently with little direction and/or within a team environment;
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure;
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities; and
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Posted date :
January 11, 2022
Job nature :