Find the right job
HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Regional Business Partner on behalf of one of our clients.
This position is located in Labrador City, NL.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Conduct site visit for estimates and consult with the client’s representative.
• Obtain pricing from local subcontractors/suppliers and manage competitiveness.
• Assist with tenders in the development of labor, materials, Equipment, sub-contractors’ take-offs.
• Review scope and project requirements with Division Manager on budget and work requirements with tender submittal.
• Keep open communication channels among all project stakeholders.
• Ensure a safe and healthy work environment is an ongoing priority for all employees.
• Perform safety interactions and inspections.
• Assist management in the developing and maintaining good relationships with clients.
• Develop and participate in post project completion reviews/lessons learned.
• Document and monitor project execution for on-time and on budget delivery, including scope change requirements.
• Schedule and document the delivery of all tools, materials and equipment required to complete projects.
• Develop detailed project plans, schedule and operating budgets including budgets for time, labor skills, materials, equipment, technology, tools, etc. for the Management team.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• A diploma in Engineering Technology and/or trade from a recognized institute.
• Ability to wear a full face / half mask respirator (if required);
• Ability to pass a drug and alcohol test (if necessary);
• Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (standing for long periods of time, lifting heavy loads up to 50 to 60 pounds, etc.).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ATTRIBUTES:
• Ability to work independently with little direction;
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to work independently with little direction and/or within a team environment;
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure;
• Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities; and
• Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email email@example.com. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.