Find the right job
HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Registered Physiotherapist on behalf of one of our clients. The ideal candidate would have 5+ years’ of experience as a Physiotherapist and be an active member with the Canadian Physiotherapy Association.
This position is located in Placentia, NL. This is a full-time, permanent position.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Assess, diagnose, and treat a variety of mainly Orthopedic conditions.
• Maintain charts to the standards of governing body.
• Treat Workplace and motor vehicle injury patients and complete required.
• Charting and documentation in a timely matter.
• Collaborate with other team members in providing patient care.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Active membership with Canadian Physiotherapy Association.
• Registered with the Newfoundland and Labrador College of Physiotherapists.
• Carry your own malpractice insurance.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ATTRIBUTES:
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently with little direction and/or within a team environment.
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure.
• Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
HOW TO APPLY:
When submitting your application to HR Project Partners for this opportunity, please submit a PDF version and clearly state the job title for which you are applying.
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.