HR Project Partners is currently accepting resumes for a Reliability Engineer on behalf of one of our Clients. The ideal applicant would have experience in managing projects in a maintenance environment, hold a Technologist or Engineering education in the Mechanical discipline, and have worked as a Maintenance/Reliability Engineer in the past.
This position is located in Labrador City, NL. The duration of this position is 3-4 months with possibility of an extension on a fly in/fly out rotation.
Essential Job Functions:
The Reliability Engineer will be responsible for finding, investigating and gathering information such as data, facts and figures, and then providing business recommendations, developing maintenance tactics, and/or modifying plant/equipment to increase availability, reduce maintenance costs and optimize business risks against asset performance.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Lead a culture of safety in the workplace.
- Work with planning, project teams, maintenance engineers, operational teams, supply, and equipment designers using reliability centered maintenance principles to develop maintenance tactics into efficient whole-of-life maintenance plan.
- Optimize the process for gathering and reporting equipment data.
- Maintain Asset Management Systems.
- Adopt and promote a whole of life approach to asset selection and focusing on reliability, availability, maintainability, and operability.
- Implementation of processes to ensure the appropriate asset management tactics are being executed and improved upon.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Technologist or Engineer in the Mechanical discipline or equivalent experience with ongoing professional development.
- Experience working as a Maintenance/Reliability Engineer in the past.
- SAP is a requirement.
- A recognized maintenance and reliability certification such as MMP or CMRP is preferred.
- Proven experience leading change and successfully implementing reliability and maintenance strategies.
- Experience managing projects in a maintenance environment.
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes:
- Proficient with CMMS Systems, Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to harness the strengths and knowledge of a diverse team to create sustainable solutions programs in an environment where a mature reliability and maintenance program is in place.
- Highly organized and ability to work in high stress situations and resolve issues.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to influence and obtain buy-in from diverse stakeholders.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to forecast, analyze and work under pressure.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) is a Human Resources consulting company offering various services in Human Resources, both to individuals and to companies. One of those services is recruitment for companies on a provincial and national basis.
HR Project Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply directly to this job posting. For questions regarding the position, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. While HR Project Partners appreciates all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.